nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Jan 11, 2010

2010!

welcome 2010!
i know i'm kinda late.
didn't have the time to update my blog.
i've got tons of photos yet to upload.
but those from melissa & dear's cam were already uploaded.
check out my fb for the photos,
as i'm lazy to post it here.
i'll post photos from my cam once i've the time to upload.

give me some time,
i'm really busy =x
my 22nd birthday just went by,
turned one year older again.
my sweetest boy surprised me at my doorstep at 12am,
with a heart shape haagen dazs ice-cream cake.
lied to me that he was meetin shawn n co after his lessons.
touched & a genuine smile on my face:)

on the actual day,
headed to phuture after work.
the night was a blast!
thanks to everyone present.
a very big thank you to all my dearest friends for the well wishes too!
be it through fb or sms.
greatly appreciated:)

reached home the next morning.
woke up around 3pm.
sudden decision to head jb.
rushed to prepare.
dear picked me up & we went to pick melissa.
met up with mike & elsa in jb.
bak kut teh for lunch.
red box for ktv.
love the comfy room & wireless microphones.
it's much cheaper compared to kbox in s'pore,
what's more it comes with buffet!

fri was dinner @ imm's fish & co after work.
oh ya have yet to introduce my new love,
blackberry curve 8520!
say goodbye to the lousy lg icecream.
jus bling it on sat.
will take a pic of it =P
alright back to imm,
brought screen protector,
shopped at daiso for dear's car stuffs.
yea he's very happy whenever he pampers his 'xiao hei'.
then he felt guilty & claimed that i'm always his no1 =x

will update more when i upload the photos.
lots of things on the list to be done.
get my new specs,
gucci bag,
perm my hair in jb,
shopping for cny clothes...
meeting jann for dinner tml:)
till then ~



















p/s: grow old with me, the best is yet to be.
thanks for treating me like your baby princess:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails