nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Jan 27, 2010

I need you like a heart needs a beat.



dinner @ jp lai lai last fri.
can't really recall what i did over the weekends.
dear came to fetch me after my work last sat.
lunch at turf city.
attended his lecture at sim.
missed my schooling days back then.
been so long since i last went back.

left the lecture during break time.
back to his place.
met up with elsa, mike & shawn at west coast.
dinner at west coast market.
stayed over.
caught hi my sweetheart till episode 7 already.

half day leave on mon.
jb trip with dear.
mike & elsa came later on.
permed my hair.
kind of miss my long hair & fringe now.
got our first couple polo tee.
dinner @ secret receipe.
check out some car stuffs.
spa treatment for xiao hei.
back to spore after which.
guess that's bout all.














at jp's lai lai.




































3 xiao hei(s) chilling under elsa's blk.




































some things are better left unsaid.
those words were too much for me to take.
times like this, i'm being reminded of you again.
it'd been more than 8 years.
can't help but to wonder,
how are you doing out there.
no longer receive any call/msg from you since 2 years back?
hope you're doing fine.
missed.

thanks dear for standing by me,
through my down period.
sorry for making you worried.
promised to face everything together with you.
i need you like a heart needs a beat.
meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was a choice,
but falling in love with you is something i had no control over:)

thanks to my dearest girlfriend too.
you were there for me when i needed you most.
showering me with the advices & console which i needed badly.
heart you lots:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails