nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Jun 19, 2010

Leong Kee Bak Kut Teh.



leong kee bak kut teh.
searched online for nice bak kut teh,
as i was craving for it.
found good reviews on leong kee bkt at beach road.
hubby brought me to try it yesterday!


hubby was off from work yst due to exam.
came to pick me up after my work.
surprised me with bio essence sleeping mask,
when i got on the car.
mention before that i wanted to get it,
when we saw the advert on the tv,
and he went to get it for me.
still went online to check for the reviews before buying.
sweetest hubby ♥




back to leong kee bkt.
had a hard time finding parking lot.
to make it worse,
we were both starving.
luckily, it was worth the wait.
their soup is more of herbal taste.
not those pepperish ones.
so it's more suitable for people who prefer herbal soup.
the meat's tender enough.
get to refill soup as well.
hubby find it pretty normal,
but i quite like it.
even though i prefer pepperish ones.




talking about food.
just the other day,
i was craving for newton's fish soup during lunch,
and hubby brought me there during our lunch time.
they got the best fish soup ever!
him who always try his best to fulfill my wants.
so pampered by you.
thank you hubby:)


we were so full after our bak kut teh.
back to hubby's place to rest.
before sending me home,
went to pasar malam nearby to get some food.
potato rings & cup corn.
the potato rings were nice,
just that it's a little too spicy for me.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails