nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Jun 15, 2010

Online Shopping / Weekend.


ordered a few dresses online recently.
wanted the one in the above pic,
but it's all pending/sold.
being put on waiting list.
hope it'll be available soon.


in love with floral & lace dresses.
almost all the ones i brought are floral.
one black floral dress has arrived last week.
no photo of it.
the rest of the following should be arriving these few days:)
p/s: links are stated above each photo.




i brought the white one.






now moving on to my weekend.
was down with slight fever & flu on sat.
still went ahead to suntec for it show.
hubby took very good care of me all the while.
lunch at crystal jade.
had meatball porridge & some dim sum.




took panadol after lunch.
felt much better.
off to it show in search of netbook for mummy.
she wanted to get one for surfing net.
this pink samsung netbook caught my eyes.
it was love at first sight.
comes with a pink mouse as well.




decided to get it.
gave my current fujitsu laptop to mummy instead.
since i'm no longer schooling,
netbook is enough for me.  


went back to hubby's place to put the stuffs.
rested for awhile before we headed out for dinner.
changi nasi lemak with hubby & friends.
bottle tree park to chill & watch soccer after that.
it was so crowded that night.


so sun was the usual routine.
woke up in the noon.
this time round earlier at 1pm.
hubby msg-ed me & told me there'll be a lunch delivery:)
get prepared while waiting for my lunch to arrive.
still get to make special order.
asked me what i feel like eating & he'll get it for me.
love u hubby ♥


lunch-ed & played farm frenzy2 on my netbook.
nice game!
headed to ecp for dinner with friends.
ordered wanton mee, chicken wings, satays & fried oysters.
off to marina barrage after that.
wanted to fly kite,
but there was no wind.
relaxed & went back home.


toy story 3 premiere post next!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails