nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Sep 2, 2010

Who Else But You...

My sweetest hubby ♥

2 Sep 2010

2:42pm
Me: Hubby haunted changi out today! Review on yahoo is so good!

2:47pm
Hubby: Wah real review or get others to write. Hehe.
Ok see when I date princess go watch k:)

2:52pm
Me: Ok date me date me go watch! I wan I wan!

2:58pm
Hubby: Haha now my princess ask me date her.
Ok she good girl I always date her watch movie ok.

3:14pm
Me: Yes don't you feel honoured your princess ask you to date her =P

13 minutes later...

3:27pm
Hubby: Announcement! Movie tix booked for princess,
tonight JP at 8pm.
Dinner before show is included.
Thanks for your attention =D


couldn't help but to put a big smile on my face.
he's such a sweetheart,
always has been and always will be.

the one who never fails to put a smile on my face,
the one who made me feel so blissful every now & then,
who else but you,
Alvin Tham:)
love you much!

The message continues...

Me: Hehe hubby is the best. Thanks =D

Hubby: Hehe as long as you happy can already.


Thanks for everything, hubby.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails