nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Oct 4, 2010

Getaway!


yeah no monday blues!
i left my camera cable back at home,
so can't do any update today.

last minute decision to getaway.
so the story goes...
initial plan was to take leave on wed to go jb.

me: hubby, so i apply leave for wed k?
hubby: can take wed to sat? bring you go see mickey mouse.
me: go see mickey mouse?
hubby: yes, bring my princess go hong kong :D

yes, i'm going to HK!
such a pleasant surprise,
felt so delighted!
totally didn't expect it.
thanks so much hubby!

i'm leaving s'pore on wed,
will be back on sun.
staying over at hubby's place tomorrow,
need to reach the airport at 5am on wed.

so excited!
can't wait!
买东西吃东西, 买东西吃东西!
hong kong here i come :D

heading home tonight to pack my luggage with hubby.
will try to update by tomorrow before i'm off for my holiday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails