nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Jan 29, 2011

Hectic Week.

It's been a really hectic week! No longer have time to maintain this blog :( nevertheless, i will still try to update when i have the time. Just finished washing tons of clothes! Make use of this time to blog with my iphone before i go prepare for my weekend. Yesterday was shopping trip in jb. Spent over $200 on working pants, tops, blazer, cosmetics, skin care product, heels, bag...it was really a shopping spree! If i were to get all these in spore, it would have cost me even more. Have yet to start cleaning up my room. Gonna do it by next tue. One good news! I passed the interview and got a new job! First day of work on 8th feb. Hope everything goes well:) Alright, enjoy your weekend! Check my fb for frequent updates.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails