nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Jan 12, 2011

Nye'10 / New Year'11


i just realised i've got so much to blog about.
been so busy these few weeks.
last week was my 23rd birthday,
and i'm too occupied with my iphone4 now.

for those of you who don't know yet,
31st jan will be my last day of work with my current co.
thus i'm also busy searching for a new job now.

to save time,
i'll be posting photos with caption.

new year eve at changi airport.

clarke quay / rebel for the night.

dinner at dian xiao er before that.

new year day.
dinner at hubby's aunt place.

movie at cine after that.
very funny show!

snacks before movie.

outfit of the day.

sunday, 02jan.

bugis in the noon.

ecp for dinner at night.
hubby's pork chop rice.

fried rice for me.

mango dessert.

went over to the game machine shop opposite.
i like this cinnamon roll,
hubby spent $100 plus to get me this.
kept on trying despite me stopping him for a few times,
and his only reply was:
i already said i'll get it for you from the start.
thank you ♥

in between,
we got these as well.


dinner at sixth avenue on a random weekday.

chicken chop @ astons.

ice-cream at island creamery after dinner.

stay tune for my birthday post,
hopefully tomorrow:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails