nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Feb 18, 2010

Old Town / Cny'10.

been some time since i last updated.
so much to blog about.
so i shall not go into details.
jus a brief description of what i did over the past weeks.

old town white coffee for lunch at bukit timah.
i think it was the sat before last.
attended dear's lecture.
last fri was reunion dinner with dear's family,
at st regis's yan ting restaurant.
food's pretty tasty.
love the sharkfin & scallop.

off to the nursery after dinner.
dear's mum wanna get some plants & flowers.
helped to choose.
they have really pretty flowers there.

dear came over to join us for reunion dinner on sat.
reached my place around 7pm.
brought so much stuffs for us.
oranges, nian gao, yu sheng,
even hair tonic for me.
cause my hair's too thin.
he's using it & he find it really good.
so thoughtful of him:)

had our dinner,
yu sheng around 9 plus,
caught the new year programmes,
dear left around 12 plus.
so as to stay with me through our first valentine,
when the clock strikes 12.

oh i've yet to mention the surprises from dear on fri.
he worked till 2pm while i worked the full day.
that boy headed jurong point to get me presents despite being sick.
rushed back to orchard tower to pick me up,
& off to his house to get changed for the dinner at night.
surprised me with necklace from sk when i got on the car.
sorry that i wasn't in a really good mood.
at night, after the dinner & nursery trip,
went back to his place to rest.
while we were resting halfway,
he got up & took another sk box out from his drawer.
passed to me & i open up with a ring inside.
was loss for words at that very moment.
touched & appreciated.
you know i really do:)

sun was the usual visitings.
off to dear's place in the evening.
mon was dinner at his auntie's place.
rested at home on tue.
basically that's about all.

a short getaway to genting next sun.
not going bkk anymore due to the expensive fares now.
shall postpone it to a later date.
no matter where the destination is,
what's more important is enjoying our first overseas trip together.

dear,
thanks for taking such good care of me all these while.
always putting me at your priority.
never once lose your temper at me,
despite those hurtful words from me.
never fails to make the effort to cheer me up before going to sleep,
whenever we have any disputes.
cause you don't want me to sleep in sadness.
you make sure everything is right before ending the call.
spending every single moment you can with me.
telling me i'm your only motivation for your career & studies.
letting me know how much i meant to you.
thanks for making me your blissful girl.
that's when i love you:)

it is wrong for me to say i can't live without you,
cause i have lived my life before i knew you.
so instead of saying that,
i would rather tell you this.
now that i know how meaningful my life can be with you around,
the thought of losing you kills me.

alright shall upload photos from my hp.
will upload photos from my digi cam another day.



















































favourite of all time from dear's mum:)



















from me to him <3>















happy cny!



















jojo, new member in my cousin's house. (pardon the smiley on my face)





















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails