nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Aug 10, 2010

Busy Saturday.


last saturday.
supposed to go to work.
while i was waiting for the lift at my place,
received a call from lois,
told me that the company declared off.
that poor girl was already in the office,
when one of the manager informed her.
thanks to her,
if not i would be on the way to work already!
thanks girl:)

walked back to my house.
gave mummy a shock,
cause something bad happened the day before.
shall not mention again.
it was only 8.30am,
the naughty me gave hubby a call & woke him up.
i was feeling rather pissed at that time,
cause i woke up so early for nothing!

of cos,
that sweetheart did not get angry,
but tried to coax me.
had breakfast with mummy,
while i kept on messaging hubby.
that poor boy got up early to accompany me,
brought me to get my stuffs done.
been dragging it for quite some time.

waited for hubby to come & picked me up.
first stop was ssdc to get my PDL,
at the same time to book my FTT,
which expired 2 years ago.

they close at 5pm on weekdays,
12pm on saturdays.
i've got work on sat,
& when i have that 1 pathetic sat off,
i would be too tired to get up early.
which is why i always didn't manage to get it done.
now, finally!


waited quite long to book my FTT.
we were famish by then.
decided to have hong ji bkt for lunch,
as we drove past there.
i blogged about it before.

the famished us.



hong ji bak kut teh.


after we filled our stomach,
off to SIM as hubby wanted to borrow books for his assignment.
done with borrowing of books,
headed island creamery for my weekly craving.
just a mere mention that i felt like having ice-cream,
hubby brought me there:)


satisfied my craving,
went to jurong point post office.
i wanted to get my POSB card changed,
cause it was kinda old.


first thing we saw when we reached was the super long queue.
hubby queued with me without any hesitation.
waited for 1 hour plus before it was our turn.
he did not even complain for once,
after being woken up by me early in the morning,
brought me to get my things done,
& to satisfy my craving.
instead,
it was me whining to him all the while.
even though i could tell he was tired,
he still remained calm & tried his best to coax me.
now that's what i call my sweetest hubby.
his actions said it all.


got my card changed.
went to fairprice to get more jagabee for me.
headed back to his place to rest for the day.

woke up to lunch delivery again on sun.
this time round, it was duck rice.
left my place for dinner around 7 plus.
the usual place for prata.
back to hubby's place to catch some shows.

hubby,
really thanks for everything that u've done for me.
words will never be enough to show my appreciation.
all these are kept deep in my heart.
i love you.

alright, shall stop here.
national day post tml.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails