nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Aug 25, 2010

Lai Lai / Breeks Cafe.

Firstly,
Happy 8th monthsary, hubby!
many loves ♥
saw this message when i logged on fb this morning.


thanks to my sweetest hubby.
see the animated clip on the right hand side of my blog:)

this is a backdated post.
one of the weekdays last week.
lai lai at jp for dinner.


while waiting for the food.



mango juice.


minced pork rice.
not bad i would say.


i forgotten what noodle is this.
anw, i don't take noodles except maggi mee.


hubby's set meal which came with this salt & pepper chicken.
quite nice, salty enough for me.


moving on to my leave day last wed.
hubby came to pick me up for dinner.
breeks at cwp.

blue dolphin drink,
with crushed ice on top.
it's a mixture of sprite and apple juice.
oh did i mention breeks got the best cookies & cream milkshake!
just so that day i was feeling quite full.


my ham & cheese sandwich with waffle fries.
very nice, i like!
very filling even though it was just sandwiches.


hubby's chicken chop.


on a random note,
brought this at daiso some time back.
butter caramel corn.
nicer than the original flavour.
still like the strawberry flavour best.
pity i don't see it in singapore anymore.


so driving lesson was good yesterday.
made some improvement,
though i was still very forgetful.
brought me to the road straight away.
was a tad nervous at first,
but it was all good after awhile.
just some stuffs to keep in mind.

thanks to the very patient hubby,
who sent me there,
waited for me to end & sent me home:)

something to share.
found this really touching & meaningful.
click on it to read.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails