nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Dec 23, 2010

Mixture / Xmas Gifts.


alright, so it's gonna be a mixture of what i did over the past week.
will try to update as much as possible,
as i know i will be busy for the next few days.
lots of activities lining up.

 first of all,
one great news!
i'm an official driver now!
passed my tp yesterday on my first attempt.
took 19 lessons in total,
and got my license in 4 months:)
of course, thanks to hubby for his support as well.
sweetest hubby got me a triangle plate yesterday night after he sent me home,
and he already placed it up! hehe.

cheesecake cafe on a random weekday night,
together with shawn & vivi.
before that was frog leg porridge at geylang.

chocolate truffle cake,
one of my favourite.

ice mango tea.

packed one rum & raisin home for mummy:)

caught tron premiere last monday,
thanks to nuffnang!

jb last weekend,
sutera mall.

caught doraemon at iluma last sunday.
woke up in the noon & hubby came over my place.

met up with shawn & vivi,
dinner at one hk cafe before our movie.
the food was bad,
so was the movie.


after movie was dessert at liang seah street.
ah chew dessert was full house,
so we tried out another shop opposite.

monday was dinner at seoul garden.




passed hubby his xmas gift last fri,
cause any exchange had to be done within 3 days.
wrapped it up with paper in the office,
so that he won't know what is it.


after he unwrapped.

glad hubby likes it:)


gifts from japan!
thanks to hubby's mum & sis:)

tried out the new nail polish right away.
i'm loving my nails now!
a new set for xmas.

surprise xmas gift from hubby!
he put it in a loewe box & abalone paper bag before that.
i was really surprised!

lv wallet!
matching with hubby now.

my new love.
thanks so much hubby:)


hubby picked me up after work last sat.

parked at orchard towers & walked to ion.

outfit for the day.

love the back of my new cardigan!
the intricate details.

lunch at hk cafe.
been some time since i last had it.

milk tea.
creamy enough, i like.

ham & egg rice for me.

pork chop noodle for him.

headed to the temple at bugis after that.
met up with shawn & co in the evening and off to jb again.

that's about all now.
on half day tomorrow.
heading jb with the rest,
booked the hotel over there for one night.
will be back on saturday.
our one year anniversary:)
sunday will be xmas lunch with hubby's family.

till then ~
merry christmas everyone!

p/s: last christmas i gave you my heart, the best decision i ever made ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails