nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Dec 30, 2010

Xmas Lunch.


adds on:
the guy who will tie my shoe laces when it drops,
piggy back me when i'm tired,
rub my hands when i'm cold,
telling me every now & then how special am i,
proving me how much i meant to him...
the list will be endless if i go on.

2010 had been an awesome year for me.
 one of the happiest thing was passing my tp,
and of course the one who made a huge difference in my life.

*26 dec, sunday.
xmas lunch at hubby's place,
presents exchanged.

look at the wide spread of food!
there were still some dishes not in the photo.
yummylicious!

our presents from his mum, sisters & aunts!
thanks everyone,
it was a great get together session:)

met up with shawn & vivi in the evening.
headed changi village for dinner.
drove to dempsey for ben & jerry's!
love the ambience there.

it was super crowded that night.

our 3 scoops of ice-cream!
cookies & cream, strawberry cheesecake and belgium chocolate.

ended the night around 10 plus.
was down with fever on tue,
stayed home for 2 days.
back to work today & i'll be on leave tomorrow!
looking forward to countdown to 2011,
may it be a special year for us:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails