nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Dec 8, 2010

Xiao Xuan Feng.


had been too busy to update this space.
monday was on leave due to my circuit lesson,
yesterday was on mc as i was down with fever & flu.
hubby came to visit me after his work,
brought me my favourite porridge as well.
thanks ♥
glad i'm feeling better now.

tomorrow will be on leave again for the same reason,
2 more lessons to tp!
uploaded my weekend photos on fb,
guess it'll take me some time to blog it up.

alright, so this was last monday.
train-ed to tiong bahru after my driving lesson,
waited for hubby to end work.
dinner at xiao xuan feng,
a restaurant located at tiong bahru plaza.



chestnut drink.

hubby ♥

w/o flash.

with flash.

fried rice for me.
tasted pretty good.

hubby's prawn noodle which tasted very normal.


finally done with all the weekdays posts.
next up,
last friday night at USS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails