nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Mar 7, 2010

A new start.

starting my blog afresh from here.
friends of mine will be updated about the change.
from now on,
everything here will be about our present,
and working towards our future together.
no more nonsense from unrelated people.
hand in hand,
we shall walk through our journey of life together.

alright, so caught being human on fri with hubby.
tiong bahru plaza was our choice.
yea cause everywhere else were packed.
once again jack neo's film is never a disappointment,
never fails to bring lots of laughters in the cinema.
i think it's definitely worth the catch.
next on the list will be alice in wonderland.

dear got me a huge rabbit soft toy.
have yet to think of a name for it.
it's on the floor now as i dunno where can i place it.
love the newcomer in my room:)

met up with dear in the late afternoon yst.
admiralty to collect my new specs.
jurong point to get my ring altered.
from size 11 to 8.
back to dear's place to rest & do up my new blog.
basically he did all the changes for me.
if not for him my blog wouldn't have such nice layout.
thanks so much.
many loves
will blog about genting day 2 soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails