nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Mar 18, 2010

Novena Square 2.


the above pic was taken just now during lunch.
pepper lunch at shaw house.
fast uploading of pics thanks to hubby & his iphone.
reserved for each other,
that's the meaning behind the above photo taken.


i don't look very happy,
reason being i waited super long for my food to be served.

so hubby was on leave yesterday.
at home rushing on his assignment.
text me in the evening that he wanna meet me for dinner.
came to orchard tower to pick me up after my work.
surprised me with the altered ring.
wore it on for me, back on my finger once again.
he went to collect it by himself before coming to meet me.
that sweetheart:)

headed novena square 2.
waraku for dinner.
strolled around after dinner.
settled down for ice cream & mr bean.
love the relaxing & sweet moments together,
wished that the day will never come to an end.
nevertheless, there'll be plenty to come:)
back home around 11pm.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails