nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Mar 31, 2010

Bugis / Gfs.


headed bugis for dinner on mon.
hubby never fails to kill my mon blue.
had western food at the foodcourt there.
shopped around after dinner.
hubby brought me a skirt at iluma & j.co donuts.
thanks my love ♥

met up with jas yst.
sudden decision of emily's to join us.
dinner @ ion's fish & co with the two girlfriends.
managed to get two $1 fish & chips instead of one.
headed charles & keith to give jas some opinion on a pair of heel which she likes.
in the end, i got a belt from there.

off to cwp after which,
as they do not have her size at that outlet.
got her heel & ice cream treat from emily at mac.
had a nice girls talk among the three of us.
catch up again real soon.
haircut with jas next thur.
love you girls:)




p/s: hubby brightened my morning,
by sending me a mms of his photo,
attached with a sweet message.
an overdose of sweetness:)
many loves.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails