nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

May 18, 2010

Courts Megastore / Bottle Tree Park.



me and shyenne on the stage singing.
headed kranji park for dinner last fri.
chilled at the bar beside after which.
there's an open area with a stage,
meant for people to choose their songs & go up on the stage to sing.
so we went up to sing 2 songs.
hubby, shawn & mike had their turns as well.




had lunch nearby hubby's place on sat.
went back to rest after which.
woke up in the evening,
off to courts megastore at tampiness.
hubby wanted to check out some dslr cameras,
while i wanted to take a look at digital cameras.
my sony cam is dying on me soon.
runs out of batt super fast even though it's fully charged.




bottle tree park for dinner on sun.
hubby surprised me once again,
by appearing at my door step when i just woke up.
woke up around 2pm,
messaged hubby & he said he was cleaning his room.
went back to sleep,
woke up by a sms at 4pm.
which says:
i happened to be at 888 plaza & brought popcorn chicken,
and now i dunno why i am at woodlands blk 662.
i quickly rushed out of bed & washed up =X
that boy sure has his ways to make my day,
like always:)


had my lunch.
went to get prepared.
off to bottle tree park.
chilled at the bar there after dinner.






love this cupid lamp at the bar.



was feeling extremely moody yesterday.
glad that i had hubby to accompany me,
cheering me up the whole night,
knew i wanted to get my hairspray & he just went ahead to get it for me w/o me knowing,
brought me to where i felt like going,
bukit timah for my fav carrot cake,
island creamery for ice-cream.
thanks hubby for fulfilling your promise,
to be there for me no matter what happens,
and to do whatever it takes to make me happy.
sorry that i caused you to skip your lecture.
i felt so loved under your care.
love you loads:)




oh i've yet to blog about the oreo cheesecake i made for hubby.
first time baking for someone.
baked the cake on thur night while he was having lec.
brought the heart shape mould & icing.
gave hubby a surprise on friday night.
glad everything turned out well & he liked it,
cause you deserve the best:)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails