nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

May 26, 2010

For Hubby.



I've found mine :)




Just like ours :)




The love that brought us together is something i'll cherish forever.




One thing you can be sure of, i'll never ask for more than your love.




I Love You, Hubby!

Thanks for entering my life,
& became a part of it.
the love you show is beyond compare.
i'd never felt this way before.
the special feeling which only you can give.
i feel so protected under your care.
words are nothing when it comes to you,
cause you always back it up with actions.
happily ever after no longer happens in fairytales only,
ever since i met you.
building our future together became my only passion.


sent me to meet jas,
before heading to sch for your project meeting.
came all the way to town again after your project meeting,
just to fetch me home.
when SIM is near your place,
& you can easily choose to head back home.
fetched me home first from orchard towers,
before you head to sch for lec from my place,
just so you know i'll be going home by myself.
there's too much for me to list out.
you know what you've done for me.
all these are etched in my heart/memory.
words will never be enough to express my gratitude,
love is the only thing i can give you in return.
hubby, you complete me:)

1 comment:

Hubby said...

Loving you is never a chore or tiring. It’s you that brought meaning to my life. I love you baby. =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails