nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

May 5, 2010

MBS / Mummy's Birthday.



new blogskin's not completely done yet,
to be edited.
hubby finished his exams yesterday,
which means more time to spend together.
even though he was having his exams for the past week,
he still made the effort to pick me up from work,
every single day without fail.
sent me fb messages while he was studying in the middle of the night,
so that he could brighten my day even without him at work. 
can't help but to feel so blissful.


hubby went jb with his friend after exam yesterday.
rushed out in time just to meet me.
the other day,
he surprised me with a message saying,
can i have the honour to date my princess out for dinner?
if yes, i will appear in 1 min.
 he came to pick me up without telling me beforehand.
called him silly,
and his reply was;
not silly, to make my day complete by seeing my princess
& have dinner with her.
my heart melts instantly.
that boy sure has his ways to put a smile on my face.


jotting down all the sweet moments we shared.
don't wanna forget any of it.
back to updates.
went marina bay sands last fri.
took quite a number of photos.
first time there with hubby.
a pity i didn't bring my cam out.
fascinating night view.




our dinner at the food court there.
used coupons to purchase food.
something new.









me & hubby working for melissa's hotel in hotel city.
he print screen & edited this.
notice he's peeping at me in the 2nd photo? =P



both of us woke up at 4pm on sat.
hubby came to pick me up.
off to town for dinner.
was starving by then as i skipped my lunch.
dine in at taka's crystal jade.




after that was frolick for dessert.
love the berry yogurt with oreo toppings.
i want to have it again soon, hubby!




sunday was mummy's birthday.
hubby fetch me to ion,
brought her favourite wasabi peanuts from nippon-ya,
cheesecake cafe to get rum & raisin cheesecake.
brought oreo & strawberry oreo for ourselves as well.
forgot to take photo of it.
back to my place for steamboat.
mummy prepared everything.
love having steamboat.
been so long since i last had one.






it's thursday tml.
tgif please come faster.
short getaway to batam this weekend:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails