nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Apr 5, 2010

Marina Square / Flyer.


finally had my beauty sleep over the long weekend.
more than 12 hours a day.
been so long since i last had my 12 hours of sleep.
so last thur was lecture with hubby.
prata for supper at bukit timah after which.
love the mushroom egg prata.

slept in till 3pm on fri.
was still sleeping when hubby called.
he came over to wait for me to get prepared.
off to marina square.
dine in at breeks for dinner.
still loving the cookies & cream milkshake.
caught ju-on.
nothing great,
but the white ghost story is nicer compared to the black ghost.
back to hubby's place to slack before heading home.


slept in till 4pm on sat.
took my own sweet time to have my lunch & watch tv.
hubby called around 5 plus,
who knew his lecture ended early.
came over to wait for me to get prepared again.
left my house around 7pm.
headed singapore flyer for popeyes chicken.
yet another craving satisfied:)
back to hubby's place to catch movie online.




hubby went jb with shawn & co. on sun.
was too tired to join them.
woke up at 4pm again.
slacked, clean my room & did my nails.
that pretty sums up my long weekend.

back to work today.
having the usual monday blue.
a long week ahead before the arrival of weekend.
knowing that i get to see you after work,
my day felt so much better.
thanks for the wonderful weekend spent with you:)


gift from hubby's mum for her hk trip.
some snacks & cooking ingredients for my mum as well.
thanks so much:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails