nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Jul 20, 2010

Domino's Pizza / Pleasant Surprise.


lazing sunday.
woke up at 1pm.
get prepared & hubby picked me up.


decided to head bukit timah for lunch again.
this time round,
domino's pizza was our choice.
the last time we had it was in jb quite long ago.



ordered the pizza set meal each.
the meal includes one personal pan pizza & a drink.


the pizza comes in a paper box.


Mr Alvin:)


chicken mushroom pizza for me.


bbq sauce pizza for hubby.


feeling full & satisfied.


back to hubby's place to rest.
my dinner was ai xin noodle cooked by hubby.
felt so loved:)


received a pleasant surprise from hubby yst.
asked me to open the cupboard infront of my seat,
to check if there were any parking coupons left.
just as i was opening,
at the same time thinking he just brought new coupons not long ago,
but before i could react,
i saw this lying inside.


mentioned that i wanted to get this.
that sweetheart went to get it for me.
always so thoughtful & sensitive towards my wants/needs.


appreciate it very much.
thanks hubby.
loves.
will try it out soon & see the results:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails