nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Jul 14, 2010

Prata Sunday.


sunny sunday!
hate rainy days.
woke up at 2pm.
hubby message & dated me out for prata.
so it was his favourite mushroom cheese prata at bukit timah.
before we set off,
camwhored a little first.




the photos look pretty much the same.


reached.
cheese egg prata & horlicks gozilla for me.
mushroom cheese, egg prata & neslo for him.


no idea where the photo of the pratas had gone to.
anw, weekend passed by exceptionally fast.
time to countdown again.
mid of the week.
two days to friday:)

p/s: i can no longer recognise you.
i thought you're different,
i thought our foundation was strong enough,
but apparently i was wrong.
disappointed.
well i've to accept the fact that people do change,
so do you.


hubby,
you brought back the smile on my face.
despite my harsh words & temper,
you stood by me,
like what you promised.
you told me,
 ''if putting down my pride can make you happy,
i'm more than willing to do so.
i can give you everything, as long you're happy.
other stuff doesn't matter, because you're my everything.''
deep down, i'm really touched.
i know all these ain't empty talks/promises,
cause you never fail to back it up with actions.
thanks for everything.
in return,
i'll give you my 101% true love.
i love you,
those 3 words have my life in them.

dedicated to you:

your love is so strong and bright,
it leaves me with a smile when i fall asleep at night.
when i'm dreaming, hours seem like minutes.
because i cherish every moment with you in it.

it is every woman’s dream,
to find a man who can share,
a life together as a team,
through happiness and despair,
a man who can make her beam,
and knows how to care.
now i believe dreams can come true,
because in my life,
 there is you.

i love you more each and every day,
you're so perfect in every way,
my love for u will never delay,
i’ll never let go, not even for a day.
i’ll always be by your side,
to hold you and to cherish you forever and ever,
always making sure your day shines.

let me look you in the eye,
and tell you you’re a wonderful guy.
who never fails to care when i'm down,
and who always made it a point to try,
to show that you’re someone i can really trust.
your love i can always rely on,
through ups and downs,
you say your love will never die,
but neither will i ever say goodbye.
so joyful the moments we shared,
and will continue to share.
sweetheart we are in this beautiful love affair,
no one can dispute we are the most loving pair.

1 comment:

Hubby said...

Thanks for the dedication and putting your trust and love with me. I love you too! =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails