nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Jul 8, 2010

Sweet Morning.


saw this when i logged on my hotmail this morning.
followed by a sms some time later,
dating me out for dinner this evening.
made my day instantly.
always love the way he asked me out on a date.
the sentence always goes,
may i have the honour to date my princess/baby out for...
thanks for being sucha sweetheart.
up till today,
still making the effort to be my sweetest hubby:)

least expected the results to be out today.
didn't manage to get it:(
shall try again this july.
after all it was our first try.
hope this time round,
we stand a higher chance.

long awaited tgif tomorrow.
love the feeling of weekend approaching.
basically, it was simple dinner with hubby on mon & wed.
today as well.
all the way till weekend with hubby.
till then ~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails