nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Jul 19, 2010

Saturday.


swollen right eye.
got worse at the later part of the day.
had no choice but to remove my contacts.
relied on my left eye to see.
dearest hubby took good care of me all the while:)

changed a new pair of contacts today.
glad that it's recovering.
restarted my com 4 times today.
hang for no reason.
what a way to start the week.
oh, i just felt better instantly.
just received a message from hubby saying,
may i see my baby in 1 hour?
that sweetheart =D

friday.
dinner @ bukit timah.
prata for me,
chicken chop for hubby.
teh ice & neslo ice.


saturday.


hubby picked me up after my work.
old town white coffee at jp for lunch.


before the food arrives.



mummy just got me some bowtie hair accessories.
couldn't resist matching those pretty pieces with my outfit.


random,
just stocked up our little 'mama shop',
a corner in hubby's room.
jagabeessss!
major loves ♥


off work in 45 mins time,
dinner with hubby to complete my day.
more updates tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails