nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Apr 12, 2010

Ding Tai Fung / Chomp Chomp.



ding tai fung for lunch at jurong point on sat.
still loving the pork chop fried rice,
super nice!
shopped around after that.
back to hubby's place to slack for the rest of the day.




slept in till 3pm on sun.
had my lunch & watched tv.
hubby called & was on the phone till 6pm.
sudden decision to head out.
get prepared & waited for hubby to come & fetch me.
off to chomp chomp.
met up with shawn, mike & carol.
had carrot cake & ice kachang.
headed yishun dam after which.
chilled & went home around 11 plus.




it's monday again.
the cycle repeats.
looking forward to friday as usual.
but hubby has the ability to make me feel better,
just by his presence.
the thought of being able to see you everyday after work just makes my day.
indulging in this sweetness:)




p/s: you're the best surprise that ever happened in my life ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails