nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Apr 7, 2010

Upper Thomson / Daily Scoop.


monday was great.
gone were the days when i'd to suffer from monday blues.
thanks for coming into my life,
together with the happiness & bliss which you've been showering me with,
and eventually without me knowing,
you already became a part of me:)

hubby brought me to satisfy my cravings once again.
never fails to put a smile on my face.
upper thomson chicken rice for dinner.


then it was dessert time.
i believe no matter how full you are,
there's always room for desserts!
off to daily scoop at sunset way.
had double scoop of mango & honey vanilla.
they don't have my fav baileys that day.


everyday's filled with sweetness,
ever since you came into my life.
you gave me the feeling of security which i've always wanted.
constantly reminding me how much i meant to you,
how lucky we're to have each other in our lives.
making the effort to assure me every single day,
till the extent that,
there's not a need for me to doubt ur love at any one moment.
you make it a point,
to let me know how much i'm being missed every now & then.
that's how we keep our love going strong.


i love the way,
you mind about my past,
your enthusiasm towards our future,
you want to create memories which only belongs to us,
you get all jealous when others come close,
you ask how much i love you,
you demand me to call you hubby,
you tease & disturb me,
you greet me every single morning,
you call every night before i sleep,
you always put me in ur priority,
you ask me to lie on ur shoulder & hug u when u drive,
you put me to sleep in ur arms,
knowing that u'll be left alone driving in the late night,
you'll always hold my hands even when u're driving,
you try to meet every requests of mine,
you'll never let me feel alone even when we're out wif ur frens,
you look into my eyes,
cause that's when i know you care,
that's when i love you.

there's too many for me to list.
so i shall stop here.
you know i really appreciate all that you've done for me.
all i hope is for these to last.
thanks hubby ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails