nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Apr 19, 2010

Upper Thomson / Holland V. / Changi Airport.



hello monday, the cycle starts again.
took quite a number of photos during the weekend.
i've combined the photos for easy blogging.
full size photos can be viewed in my fb album.




forgot when was this taken.
anyway, headed bugis last fri.
caught date night.
super funny movie.
another movie worth the catch.
after movie was upper thomson for prata.
craving satisfied once again.
hubby dropped by my place awhile after that,
cause mummy cooked hashima:)




hubby fetched me after my work on sat.
off to holland village for lunch.
back to his place to take a rest.




met up with shawn, mike & vivi at night.
went ikea for dinner.
love the cheesecake which lois intro.
headed changi airport to slack after dinner.














woke up at 3pm on sun as usual.
initial plan was to go over hubby's place.
hubby came over to fetch me.
brought me polar cakes as well:)
had lunch at my place while i get prepared.
shawn called to ask us for ktv.
slacked at my place till 7pm.
met up with them at amk for kbox session.


that sums up my weekend.
time to countdown to fri again.
can never get enough of times spent with hubby:)


Photobucket



get the meaning behind this animation? =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails