nuffnang top

top banner

Pages

Apr 27, 2010

Ultimate Sweetness.



received an extremely sweet surprise today.
reached my office & logged in fb.
first thing i saw is one new message from hubby.




he never fails to make my day,
even when he's not at work.
with just a simple message,
he managed to brighten my day,
because it's from him. 
it kept me smiling to my monitor screen for quite some time:)


hubby's having his exams this coming thur & fri.
on leave this whole week to study at home.
yet he made the effort to make me feel happy every single day.
he came to pick me up after work yesterday.
brought kfc back to my place for our dinner.
slacked & he went back around 9 plus.


hubby requested to pick me up for dinner again today.
been constantly reminding him to study,
worried that he has insufficient time.
so he agreed to send me home after dinner,
so that he can go back earlier to study.
as much as i wish to spend time with you too,
i still want the best for you:)
i'm contented,
even though i only get to see you just for that few hours.
because i can feel the care & love true from your heart.
i hope i managed to brighten your day as well,
at the same time act as your motivation,
by sending u a mms of my pic every morning =P


thanks hubby for everything that you have done for me.
deeply appreciated,
i'll always remember in my heart.
I ♥ You.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails